From Beyoncé Knowles to Katy Perry and shimmering drops of sequins to the tailor sleek suits, the Grammys had it all and DIFORM have selected our top looks from the awards night!
turned heads in a body tight silver dress by fashion designer Brandon Maxwell, with an eye-catching neckline that had a dangling emerald necklace and although she wasn’t the centre focus of the night, Gaga definitely brought class to the runway.
2. John Legend’s wife and supermodel beauty
who wore a stunning white Emilio Pucci piece.
3. There were two beautiful women in Atelier Versace on The Grammy’s night and our first favourite was
4. Glowing in shimmering black sequins
fashion transformation at each Grammy’s awards shows has been absolutely magical. She shined in a gradient blue to green Elie Saab number matched with enviously cute Zanotti Giuseppe purple heels. She definitely stole the red carpet in this striking number.
7. The perfect combination on the runway was our second Atelier Versace favourite worn by
. Stefani’s jumpsuit was custom made for her and tailored to outstanding perfection.
9. In another dramatic silver piece was
10. Without any surprise
stole the show beside husband
strutted the red carpet in a Tom Ford lavish dress that showed off all the rappers best assets with a revealing neckline and a partially sheer bottom.
13. One of our favourite British musicians
made the most epic Grammy statement in an oversized pink gown. Rihanna said on the carpet at the live broadcast “I saw it on the Internet and said I want that one” and Giambattisa Valli made sure to make
wish come to life with this outstanding design.
Make sure to let us know which outfit was your favourite?
All images sourced from Tumblr.
Editor: Florence Bailey